The best marketing strategies, online and offline, to grow a home services company, specifically HVAC & Plumbing, include building a better HVAC website, leveraging social media, running ads on local TV and radio channels, search engine marketing and SEO, and utilizing referrals.
Table of Contents
1. Build a Better HVAC Website
- Building a better HVAC website is a top HVAC marketing strategy.
- A well-functioning website ensures that customers do not struggle to hunt for information. Through the website information, potential customers can seamlessly obtain the desired information about the home service company and almost effortlessly contact the company.
- An HVAC and plumbing company’s advertising results are maximized with a well-designed website. PostcardMania considers creating a well-designed website a proven HVAC marketing strategy for attracting more customers.
- Building a high-converting and great looking website accurately reflects a brand, stands out among competitors, and gives potential customers visiting the site a positive experience.
- According to Mobistreak, having a responsive and mobile-friendly website is one of the best marketing strategies to grow a home services business online.
- A responsive and easy-to-use page facilitates visitors’ navigation to an HVAC and plumbing company’s various home services and past work.
- Techwyse internet marketing indicates that a home service company having a responsive website is the first step towards standing out from other competitors.
- An HVAC and plumbing company’s website should have a phone number call to action, be easy to navigate, be mobile-friendly, and publish relevant and useful content. The website should be such that visitors can easily navigate and quickly find the desired information without getting frustrated and exiting the site.
2. Leverage Social Media
- Social media marketing is among the valuable marketing tactics for HVAC and plumbing businesses.
- Experts from Online Marketing for HVAC and Plumbers indicate that they leverage social media to grow related home service businesses and increase their engagement and loyalty.
- According to ItsGuru, 2 billion of the 3 billion internet users have active social media accounts. The large social media audience offers a great platform for an HVAC and plumbing company to interact with customers and build stronger relationships.
- High investment in social media marketing allows for increasing brand awareness, build loyalty and trust amongst customers, get better insights on the clientele, get more leads, and convert leads into customers.
- In this marketing strategy, HVAC and plumbing players can use social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to share DIY videos to help their customers, offer special deals and coupons, and run social media contests and sweepstakes.
- As an effective online marketing practice, leveraging social media helps make an HVAC and plumbing company look fantastic and bring in new leads.
- Social media management, including crafting witty tests and enticing photos, and serving them up to ideal customers, can help increase a home serving company’s visibility and bookings.
3. Run Ads on Local TV and Radio Channels
- Running ads on television and radio channels is an effective marketing strategy through which an HVAC and plumbing company can target a specific area. Rates for commercials in local channels are affordable and hence using this marketing strategy is economically viable.
- Ads on local television and radio channels can help boost the awareness of a home services company. As an offline marketing strategy, this marketing practice gives access to an audience that may not be using digital channels.
- According to Silverback, paid media is one of an HVAC and plumbing company’s smart ways to advertise locally.
- For this marketing strategy to be effective for an HVAC and plumbing company, TV or radio ads should be memorable, relatable, and look and sound professional.
4. Learn Search Engine Marketing and SEO
- Search engine marketing is the best marketing strategy for an HVAC and plumbing company. This advertising strategy allows for connection with homeowners when they are looking for HVAC and plumbing services online.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) makes a company’s website appear higher in search results on Google, Bing, and other search engines.
- According to Blue Corona, 97 percent of consumers go online to look for local services, and 82 percent of smartphone users utilize search engines to find a local business.
- 97% of homeowners go online when they need HVAC services, and 93% of them use a search engine to start their online experience. Search engine optimization can help an HVAC and plumbing company appear on the first page results when homeowners search for their services.
- SEO benefits an HVAC and plumbing company by creating a better user experience, bringing about more qualified leads, and creating credibility and awareness.
- Search engine optimization helps an HVAC and plumbing company dominate Google, Yahoo, and Bing, increasing its search engine as a source for prospective customers looking for local services like those offered by the company.
- For an HVAC and plumbing company to ensure search engine optimization, it has to ensure webpage content quality, website security, website mobile-friendliness, quality backlinks, optimized images, and high page speed.
5. Increased Utilization of Referrals
- It is a good practice for an HVAC and plumbing company to use customer service as a marketing tool.
- Customers happy with an HVAC and plumbing company’s excellent services will spread the word about the company and send personal referrals.
- A home service company’s existing customers can help grow its business through word-of-mouth marketing. As an offline marketing strategy, a referral program is a valuable investment for a home service company to grow its business.
- Generally, customers who like the services and experience with an HVAC and plumbing company will recommend the company to their friends, neighbors, and colleagues to taste the good experience too.
- An HVAC and plumbing company should have a referral program where they offer things like discounts, rewards, or other incentives for customers who refer new clients. Delivering excellent customer service can also help a company get more customers through referrals.